Welcome to my site, I’m Fiorella Alvarenga, D.D.S. I’m an itailian-costarican dentist who got her general dentistry degree in San José, Costa Rica.
Afterwards, I moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina where I got a post graduate degree as a Root Canal Specialist and received training in the dental implants field.
I moved back to Costa Rica to develop a dental tourism network. Along with my dental practice, I’m a healthcare journalist which allows me to be informed of all the new discoveries, treatments and views of the link between general and oral health.
My resume includes:
- Specialist in Endodontist USAL, Argentina
- Doctor in Dental Surgery, Latin University of Costa Rica.
- Member of the Board of Costa Rican Dental Surgeons
- Member of the American Dental Association (A.D.A.)
- Healthcare Journalist, Palermo University, Argentina
- Spanish, english and italian spoken
Let me help you look like you’ve always wanted and make your trip to Costa Rica memorable! Fill this form and I’ll contact you: